DISABILITY CARE SERVICES-VOLUNTEER
Joining Hand To Hand
At Best Practices we are always keen to hear from people that want to get involved.
Volunteering is a great way to:
- share your interests and knowledge
- give back to the community
- meet new people and gain new perspectives
- get work experience and build your resume
- feel satisfaction from having made a real difference in someone’s life and
- have fun!
Some of the ways you can contribute are by:
- teaching a class
- meeting someone for a chat over a cup of coffee
- doing odd jobs as a handyman
- transporting clients
- administrative work
We realize the vast array of services we provide would not be possible without the generous people who donate their skills, knowledge and time.
So, whether you’re an individual, community group or corporation looking to make a difference, we’d love to hear from you.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of the work everyone is required to undergo a police check, a working with children check and a check against the Disability Care Exclusion list.